absosecur Sr. Member Joined Oct 26, 2012 Messages 292 Reaction score 375 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Mar 2, 2014 Thread Owner #1 The t net icon on my desk top shows the number three indicating responses to things I have posted or replied to but when I go to site it gives me no indication of where or what to look at. I do refresh page and still no help.
The t net icon on my desk top shows the number three indicating responses to things I have posted or replied to but when I go to site it gives me no indication of where or what to look at. I do refresh page and still no help.
Beeps in my sleep Hero Member Joined Sep 6, 2013 Messages 784 Reaction score 1,087 Golden Thread 0 Location Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used Whites 6000, Fisher F2, Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2014 #2 At the very top is a notifications tab, have you tried clicking on that?