WillyP Tenderfoot Joined Aug 28, 2005 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Vancouver, B.C. Aug 28, 2005 #1 Anyone hunting in that area that wouldn't mind letting a newbie with a Lobo ST tag along? Upvote 0
E Earl Jr. Member Joined Sep 16, 2004 Messages 76 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Sep 5, 2005 #2 Willy, how did you come out in Canada prospecting for gold with the Garret infinium? I hope I have the right Willy I think!
Willy, how did you come out in Canada prospecting for gold with the Garret infinium? I hope I have the right Willy I think!
D dave wiseman Hero Member Joined Jul 23, 2004 Messages 832 Reaction score 844 Golden Thread 0 Location Angels Camp,Ca. Sep 6, 2005 #3 Hello Willy,post that request on nuggetshooter.com nuggethunting.com arizonagoldprospectors.com and arizonaoutback.com and I'm sure you'll find some partners. Dave
Hello Willy,post that request on nuggetshooter.com nuggethunting.com arizonagoldprospectors.com and arizonaoutback.com and I'm sure you'll find some partners. Dave