What's new

Heading out with the parents

Tesorodeoro

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
5,177
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking forward to another afternoon with the parents hiking and metal detecting.
If your lucky enough to be in a similiar position, give em a call and set something up!
 
Good for you Tesorodeoro, and your parents too. I dug my first CW relic, a blown shell frag from a Hotchkiss artillery shell on an outing with my parents at age 13 in 1969. I was using my first detector ever, a WWII surplus Mine Sweeper. That thing weighed more than I did. As long as I live I will never forget this day and the find of my first relic. Here's wishing you and your parents an eventful and fun MD excursion. Find some great treasure and build some greater memories.
 
Thanks. My dad was the only one that was able to make it and he only had a couple hours.
We both came back empty handed. I did manage to get in 4 miles of trudging up and down the mountains.
Will head back another time.
 
Spend all the time you can with them, and treasure every minute. You never know when they will be gone. I lost my Dad in 1978 and my son lives so far away he can't even visit. Family time is a precious thing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom