What's new

HEADS UP

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
1,584
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
According to a co-worker in my plant whose wife works at Walmart this information just received. She has been charged $100 per paycheck for health insurance coverage. She gets paid every two weeks. Her last check included an announcement that effective next month her insurance costs will increase to $400 per check. If the same thing happens where I work my costs will go up to $236 per week. Isn't it so nice when people give us something for free?
siegfried schlagrule
 
Siegfried Schlagrule said:
According to a co-worker in my plant whose wife works at Walmart this information just received. She has been charged $100 per paycheck for health insurance coverage. She gets paid every two weeks. Her last check included an announcement that effective next month her insurance costs will increase to $400 per check. If the same thing happens where I work my costs will go up to $236 per week. Isn't it so nice when people give us something for free?
siegfried schlagrule

What's health insurance?
I haven't had insurance for the better part of 30 years. If I'm at work (self employed) and happen to cut my hand, I sew it up. Healthy eating and plenty of rest are my friends.

I do NOT want to have to buy into ANY insurance plan, especially "Government" insurance.
So, I believe that it is unconstitutional for the government to set up a service or sell goods and then require the citizens to buy it (taxation) under penalty of fines/imprisonment.
I say that the insurance industry needs to clean house and eliminate fraud and abuse thereby lowering premiums.

The government also needs to clean their own house; Medicare/Medicaid, social security, etc. My goodness, they can't even run the post office without an annual loss!!!

Scott
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom