What's new

heart and star

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
4,349
Golden Thread
0
Location
lower sackville,nova scotia
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took Hunny Bunny and a pair of my Freedom 3 Plus machines for a drive down the valley. Stopped at Tim's,Hennigars and Frenchy's along the way. Then I got to stop at a school while Marie sat in the car and watched "13 to 30" on the portable DVD player. When the movie was done....so was I. Nice pleasant day especially since the rain held off.
Dug an over quota of 61 coins @ $7.10, junker ring,fun villa token, heart dewie, star and a Hannah Montana locket. Fun dig and glad I took a backup for my Freedom 3 Plus.......another Freedom 3 Plus with fresh batteries!
 
Upvote 14
What, did somebody bury a bank out there long, long ago?? THAT'S CRAZY(!!)....good. :thumbsup:
 
Took Hunny Bunny and a pair of my Freedom 3 Plus machines for a drive down the valley. Stopped at Tim's,Hennigars and Frenchy's along the way. Then I got to stop at a school while Marie sat in the car and watched "13 to 30" on the portable DVD player. When the movie was done....so was I. Nice pleasant day especially since the rain held off.
Dug an over quota of 61 coins @ $7.10, junker ring,fun villa token, heart dewie, star and a Hannah Montana locket. Fun dig and glad I took a backup for my Freedom 3 Plus.......another Freedom 3 Plus with fresh batteries!


Can you share a picture of Hannah Montana Locket? I want to buy one. Where can i buy that locket? On Amazon or Ebay or other website you suggest?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom