B BLACKFOOT Full Member Joined Jan 17, 2007 Messages 247 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location Heavener oklahoma Detector(s) used fisher gold bug2 Aug 17, 2007 Thread Owner #1 also on the border between Bates Ark. an Heavener OK Attachments img032.webp 200 KB · Views: 688
B BLACKFOOT Full Member Joined Jan 17, 2007 Messages 247 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location Heavener oklahoma Detector(s) used fisher gold bug2 Aug 17, 2007 Thread Owner #2 Also a place called GOLDVILLE DIVIDE by Cedar Lake. There are what are called prospect holes I have been there. Blackfoot
Also a place called GOLDVILLE DIVIDE by Cedar Lake. There are what are called prospect holes I have been there. Blackfoot
Timberwolf Silver Member Joined Sep 12, 2005 Messages 2,530 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900 Sep 13, 2007 #3 Hey Blackfoot, I see you got that computer figured out. Thanks for the article. Do you have more? Tom
Hey Blackfoot, I see you got that computer figured out. Thanks for the article. Do you have more? Tom