Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heavener Okla. & Howe Okla. High School Pictures

These pictures were found along with some other papers in a storage unit garage sale in Bartlesville, Oklahoma.
Does anyone know any of these people?---- If you do know anyone from either the Howe Oklahoma Class of 1959 or the Heavener Oklahoma Class of 1984 that would be interested in these, please let me know.
I also found an awesome old Heavener newspaper that had a great story on the Heavener Runestones.....It even has pictures of the Runestones and a map showing where they are.

Anyway here's the high school class pictures:

Attachments

• Heavener Oklahoma Class of 1984 (650x480).jpg
    Heavener Oklahoma Class of 1984 (650x480).jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 2,539
  • Howe Oklahoma High School Class (650x545).jpg
    Howe Oklahoma High School Class (650x545).jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 1,044

roy2bears

Aug 15, 2010
cameron,ok.
Detector(s) used
whites tesoro
Re: Heavener Okla. & Howe Okla. High School Pictures

howe school jim benson lives in a town north of tulsa i think its catosa havent seen ella payne since high school wow how how did they get in bartersville

OP
OP
Charmin

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Heavener Okla. & Howe Okla. High School Pictures

roy2bears said:
howe school jim benson lives in a town north of tulsa i think its catosa havent seen ella payne since high school wow how how did they get in bartersville
I don't know how this stuff got to Bartlesville, Roy. Its always amazing to me that things of such a personal nature get put into storage units and then are forgotten. These pictures were actually inside 2 high school diplomas. Crazy to think people would be so careless with something like that. I threw away all the 'personal' papers---people need to stop and think before putting stuff like that in a storage unit. :tard:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread