What's new

Hello again

njrelicgairl

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2013
Messages
538
Reaction score
1,102
Golden Thread
0
Location
warren county NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites coin master and Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi every one!

I haven't posted any thing for some time now.My father was sick with cancer,last year
and he pasted away Dec 8th. So i was super busy.
I do have some pictures of finds,that i will be posting.
 
Sorry for your loss.
luvsdux
 
Sorry for your loss. No longer in pain now....
 
nice to meet you...sorry bout your dad
 
Sorry to hear you lost your Father. I used Metal Detecting as my therapy when I lost my son in a motorcycle accident. I hope it does the same for you.
 
Some things don't make sense. I lost both of my parents to cancer within 2 years of each other. I understand your loss. In the days after I hope you find their treasure that has always been with you. God bless.
 
Sorry for the loss of your father. Remember to take care of you, care givers have a tendency to put themselves last.
 
HI
Thank you all, for your kind words,and your sympathy.

Priscilla
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom