What's new

Hello from a newbie

Wildfirefighter72

Full Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado
Hello,

I am new to the site and also MDing. I live in Grand Junction and am looking forward to the hobby. If anyone lives around this area, I would like to chat sometime about places to go that would be good for a newbie to learn...

John
 
Hey newbie!
Well I usually try to organzie hunts around some of the more interesting ghost towns in the area. Since I live in the Denver area, Grand Junction is kind of far away, but keep your eyes peeled here in case we find a hunt near your area!
madfranks
 
Yar, Mad Franks and I enjoy a good hunt. The weather here is clearing up, so we'll be going out soon. We're mostly in the Denver metro area, but we usually voyage up to ghost towns in the middle of the mountains.

We'll post any future voyages here on the site. ROCK ON
 
Hello Newbie,
I live in Canon City, I hunt the southern areas. If you come in this area feel free to shout. I will try and give you some leads. By the way, Welcome!!
DennisBear
 
No, my last name is dunigan. I ran a plumbing shop called blackbear. Everyone started calling me DennisBear so I guess it stuck :)
Cool last name! Good luck on your hunts this year!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom