What's new

hello from Jackson ohio

jarbaugh

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 9, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
My name is Jason and I'm very new to metal detecting. I live in southern Ohio and would appreciate and welcome any tips,comments and suggestions anyone may have. In my short time detecting I have found that the thrill of the hunt often outweighs the find. But its all good I love it and look forward to many years if sign in the dirt.
 
MG_127.gif
Jason

welcome53 (3).webp​
 

Attachments

  • welcome53 (3).webp
    welcome53 (3).webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 97
Welcome Jarbaugh........I'm Jarhead :laughing7: I live up here near Columbus. Too bad you weren't a little closer ::)
 
Welcome to T-Net Jason.




Read around the boards, there are tips all over. Keep at it and you'll be finding the better stuff. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom