What's new

Hello from Missouri

kevin3

Greenie
Joined
Aug 28, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bridgeton Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
posted wrong section
 
Last edited:
Welcome aboard!
 
I'm in O'fallon. Let's meet up soon for some dirt fishing. After 3pm Mon-Fri works for me and always on Saturday because my wife works from home on Saturday and I'm usually dying to get out.There are some local Facebook groups tthat might interest you and I can PM you the links if you want.
 
Welcome from the Land of Enchantment.
 
Welcome from Michigan. Tommy
 
Welcome from Indiana
 
Hello from Missouri!!
 
Hello from Alaska
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard markcowell! Take a look at Forum: Alaska for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome from Mi. Tommy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom