What's new

Hello, from Singapore

Sterling94

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 15, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys, I'm new here. I'm Sterling
 
Hi guys, I'm new here

I'm Lyly, from Singapore. Nice to meet you all
 
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Sterling!
 
Welcome! I didn't know there was any place to detect in Singapore? All I saw was Malls and skyscrapers. Maybe get permission on the Old Raffles hotel? That would be fun finds but you would dig a million Banyan roots first
 
You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters -- welcome to our community!
 
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts, USA!
 
Welcome from Ann Arbor Tommy
 
Welcome to tnet from Niagara Falls.
 
Welcome from across the sea, good luck on your hunting in Singapore. HAPPY HUNTING
 
Welcome from Idaho. I'll bet you have some great finds from Singapore.
 
A big welcome from Connecticut, United States.
 
Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi.
 
Welcome aboard T-Net from Northern Virginia :skullflag:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom