vigilantis
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2010
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- MineLab X-Terra 705
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey All,
I joined TNet a little while ago but remained a silent observer.
Now that I have been playing with my new detector and feel a little more adept I thought I'd climb out under my rock and say HI.
(Having said that I had nearly a year's practice on an old White's Coinmaster
, hard lessons to learn but good experience before shelling out the dough
)
I from the Randburg area and keen on learning from others, if you're from my neck of the woods please let me know?
Regards,
Al.
I joined TNet a little while ago but remained a silent observer.
Now that I have been playing with my new detector and feel a little more adept I thought I'd climb out under my rock and say HI.

(Having said that I had nearly a year's practice on an old White's Coinmaster
, hard lessons to learn but good experience before shelling out the dough
)I from the Randburg area and keen on learning from others, if you're from my neck of the woods please let me know?
Regards,
Al.









