What's new

Hello From The Shenandoah Valley Of Va.

Pontil

Greenie
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Hi i am a treasure hunter of over 20 years here in the great state of Virginia. I enjoy digging bottles and metal detecting. I found this site and have enjoyed reading the wonderful posts and look forward to sharing my finds as they are pulled from the ground. :hello:
 
:hello: Welcome to the Net! Expect a lot of Pics from you in the future! With all that history in the Valley! :icon_thumleft:
 
Welcome to T-Net Pontil. :icon_thumright:

 
Thanks for the welcomes. I have been reading alot of posts in different forums here and seems like a bunch of really nice people.I will be posting alot of pictures soon.
 
MG_127.gif
Ponti

pirate_treasure_map (4).webp​
 

Attachments

  • pirate_treasure_map (4).webp
    pirate_treasure_map (4).webp
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,781

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom