What's new

Hello from Wichita, KS

Beans11

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Explorer se pro
Anyone hunt in kansas?
 
MG_127.gif
Beans11

welcome53 (3).webp​

Made 3 trips to Kansas for the Chisholm Trail Hunts, the 4th hunt will be in Sept and I plan to be there.
 

Attachments

  • welcome53 (3).webp
    welcome53 (3).webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 140
Nice. I went down to caldwell, ks to look around and see how accessible it would be to hunt down there. I can't remember if it was the Santa fe or chisolm that went through there. Who do you go with, a club? I've went to several very small/ghost towns but Ive accepted the fact they've been picked over. Hopefully when I get a better detector I can find more in those types of spots
 
Welcome aboard Beans11. :icon_thumright:


 
uI have afew connections in caldwell,as ,lot of old west history in caldwellI used to have modern day blacksmith shop in wellington.lot of old west history in caldwell
 
Welcome from another one from Wichita. I really enjoyed going to the hunt in Caldwell last year and I hope to make it again this year.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom