What's new

Help. Bottle search.

Stacy 75

Greenie
Joined
Dec 29, 2023
Messages
14
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Location
NE Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites mxt pro, nox 600, manticore
Im looking for a glass bottle made by Horton glass from Chavies Alabama. Chavis is a small community in dekalb county northeast Alabama. They were in that area in the early 1900s. If anyone has one or has info on them I would greatly appreciate it.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0522.webp
    IMG_0522.webp
    71.5 KB · Views: 81
Can't tell you much, but usually, the smaller th town, the better the bottle. Probably got a good one there!
 
If I found that while digging I would need to stop and ponder if I should keep digging in hopes of finding something like it or go home and enjoy what I was so lucky to have found some that is totallly awesome
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom