✅ SOLVED HELP I.D. SHOULDER PATCH???

tokenhead

Feb 14, 2006
Erie,PA.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everybody!!!,
This may NOT be the right area(of fourm)but it is called"what is it"...If it needs to be moved please do so(MODS.)i KNOW THIS SECTION IS Reserved(for the most part)for items found while MD'ing but the intellegent TN user's are the best at I.D.,sooo i put this patch here to try and get as much info.as possible.THANK YOU ALL in advance&in general...HH ALL!!!

PATCH IS APPROX.5IN.>/3IN.^

Obviously from the BIKINI ATOLL TEST'S...

Attachments

• Picture 2975.jpg
    Picture 2975.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 102
  • Picture 2976.jpg
    Picture 2976.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 96
  • Picture 2977.jpg
    Picture 2977.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 94
  • Picture 2978.jpg
    Picture 2978.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
This is just a guess and I could be steering you in the wrong direction... but that patch could have something Bikini Atoll / Atomic / Thermonuclear Bomb tests.

Upvote 0
This is just a guess and I could be steering you in the wrong direction... but that patch could have something Bikini Atoll / Atomic / Thermonuclear Bomb tests.
Yes that is the reason of patch...I'd like to know history,was it from 1946 or up to 53 or 8(the vets memory was not too good) when program ended.So you guessed correctly!!! Thanks for input!

Upvote 0
Isn't it too artistic and colorful to be a military shoulder patch? I mean, "love the Bomb," yeah, but this is too pretty. Could it be a clothing tag, for example from an early bikini?

Upvote 0
theater made patch...for a coming home jacket...probably glows in the dark.

the black is probably an old navy scarf...embroidered...this was done also on a trip patch...scarf embroidered, sewn into tunic...

Upvote 0
theater made patch...for a coming home jacket...probably glows in the dark.

the black is probably an old navy scarf...embroidered...this was done also on a trip patch...scarf embroidered, sewn into tunic...
Doe's not glow under UV light...

Upvote 0
i was being facetious...it is a good thing it does not glow...

had a friends father at bikini test site, onboard a ship...was ill most of his adult life....
That's too bad about freind's father..Our GOVM'T did not,doe's not take care of these EARLY test area service men/women...I know vet's from every combat situation and alot are not being treated as they should be!,Glowing under UV light means new...Thanks for comment! HH!!!

Upvote 0
help I.D. shoulder patch...SOLVED

Hello again,Well these are called"LIBERTY CUFFS",iT TOOK AWHILE BUT I GOT IT,thank's all for the input! HH ALL!!!

Attachments

• screaminggoldeneaglecuf.jpg
    screaminggoldeneaglecuf.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 109
  • libertycuffscp0.jpg
    libertycuffscp0.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 81
Upvote 0
I am going to venture a guess that this is considered an "in country" patch, meaning that it is made outside the US, in another country, for sale to a US serviceman as a souvenir.

Certainly not an official US military uniform patch.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back