B B.D.K. Jr. Member Joined Jun 3, 2018 Messages 22 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Primary Interest: Other Aug 11, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Anyone help with identification on rocks minerals have numerous diff ones and sizes Attachments 20180805_134905.webp 657.4 KB · Views: 165 20180805_134955.webp 586.3 KB · Views: 166 20180708_154415.webp 1.6 MB · Views: 180 20180203_122928.webp 706.7 KB · Views: 175
W WIDirtFishing Sr. Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 29, 2010 Messages 325 Reaction score 132 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin Cities, MN Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 Past: Tesoro Tiger Shark Tesoro Silver uMax AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 11, 2018 #2 Hopefully someone with more knowledge comes along but I’ll take a stab at it. The big one looks like petrified wood or something, I don’t know how common that is though. The other with that oxidation might be some sort of copper alloy?
Hopefully someone with more knowledge comes along but I’ll take a stab at it. The big one looks like petrified wood or something, I don’t know how common that is though. The other with that oxidation might be some sort of copper alloy?