What's new

Help needed: Grand Lake area - Need advice on whether/where I can detect

Javadroid

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2017
Messages
2,519
Reaction score
2,839
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northwest Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be spending time in the Grand Lake area in a couple of weeks. I'd appreciate any advice/suggestions from someone who knows whether it's ok to hunt around and in the lake?

Also, any nearby areas you'd recommend I consider?

Thanks much for any responses!
 
Grand lake is a big area, so it depends on where you will be. Out here in Oklahoma there is not many places you can't detect. State parks you just need to ask at the office and quite possibly get a day pass for it. Have fun and drink plenty of water.....as it does get hot around here.
 
Grand lake is a big area, so it depends on where you will be. Out here in Oklahoma there is not many places you can't detect. State parks you just need to ask at the office and quite possibly get a day pass for it. Have fun and drink plenty of water.....as it does get hot around here.

thanks much for the response and guidance!
 
I have somewhere really promising to metal detect ..my grandmother has 60acres right by Osage hills state park
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom