What's new

Help needed to Finland

iipe

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 28, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Finland
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,
Garrett At Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
First post and immediately asking help... :)

I have ask in finnish forum help for these, but no answers. I have seen others in UK database, but I don`t remember anymore, which one and what was those.

Round one is 13mm diameter, 4 squard is 11mm*11mm
and then those 3 peans... ~ 14-15mm * 9-10mm (one is "upsidedown")



View image: IMG 4627
 
Gaming tokens?

What is the metal?

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
Dont think those are gaming tokens..?
Material in those peans is most likely bronze and those other ones I don´t know, but looks like somekind of mixture (bronze and tin???)
 
Upvote 0
Possibly coin weights?

coinweights

I looked but did not find any similar. I still think game tokens or pieces.

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
the 3 'beans' ???

But the 2 right objects are the top of 17th Century button tops, on the reverse will be a white paste looking stuff, which 'glued' it to the base of the button. I have loads.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom