hikeinmts
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2008
- Messages
- 1,268
- Reaction score
- 30
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South Korea
- Detector(s) used
- Cobra II/Minelab Sovereign
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I live in S. KOrea, but have been reading about hunting rolls of coins. So, last week I went and bought $100.00 in quarters and $125.00 in dollars.
Found only a few nice AU-UNC statehood quarters.....so, that was nice.
But, on looking at the dollar rolls, they are all UNC Thomas Jefferson rolls.
Now, what do I look for?
Are there any particular error T.J. 1$ coins?
Of course, I will look for the obvious double dies, and other noticeable errors.....but what of the not so noticeable?
I would/do appreciate any help anyone can share with me.
Found only a few nice AU-UNC statehood quarters.....so, that was nice.
But, on looking at the dollar rolls, they are all UNC Thomas Jefferson rolls.
Now, what do I look for?
Are there any particular error T.J. 1$ coins?
I would/do appreciate any help anyone can share with me.
Upvote
0







