Recovering Relics
Full Member
- Joined
- Jan 12, 2010
- Messages
- 204
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New England
- Detector(s) used
- Whites MXT, Garret Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I am new to this coin roll hunting and I would really appreciate any tips! How can I get rolls/boxes? What should I invest in, I.E., rolls, boxes, pennies, nickels, dimes, etc. If anyone has any tips at all I would really appreciate it! Thanks! RR
Upvote
0
You can brag about your killer finds on this forum, as all those reading here are already hip to the hobby, and boasting of your good scores here won't bring any more competition. Trust me, competition is already tough. I work in a town with only 2 banks, a population of 1,500 and the other day I bought the halves from a bank there and all of the rolls had been searched, marked, dumped, and rebought by me.








