mindcrime1988
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2011
- Messages
- 1,734
- Reaction score
- 2,760
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Colorado Springs
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, Nokta Triple Score, BlissTool & Pulsedive
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
I recently found this old ring which I believe may go back to the 1800s, possibly earlier.
There is not any stamping to signify percentage or karats of gold present but there is a stamp of a palm tree on the backside of the bridge.
I've researched quite a bit but cannot find anything to help me with a rough date or the company who made the ring. Are there any gold enthusiasts out there who can help me identify this ring? Appreciate any information.
There is not any stamping to signify percentage or karats of gold present but there is a stamp of a palm tree on the backside of the bridge.I've researched quite a bit but cannot find anything to help me with a rough date or the company who made the ring. Are there any gold enthusiasts out there who can help me identify this ring? Appreciate any information.







