What's new

HELP two dollar bill question?

dasherhunting

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2008
Messages
495
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Went today to get my weekly coin fix. No halves but teller said she had something I may want. Came out with unc. two dollar bills i think all 1953 c red seal. In sequential order. I bought ten dollars worth and was wondering is it worth it to go get the rest there was quite a stack or not? Plus what is thier value? There is a 53 b on ebay right now for 15.61. Dave
 
At face value I would grab all I could get. At a minimum you should be able to double your money.
 
Pick them up for me, I'll pay you a little extra for your trouble.
 
Im going back early next week didnt have the cash for the whole stack lol she had a lot and they was all in sequence course i got five of em right now and they are crisp like new ones. theyll be there next week i hope lmao. Dave
 
enquiring minds want to know if you retired to the islands on the stack of face value $2.00 bills ;D I'd sure like to get a 53 model, I'll even give ya 2.50 and pay postage.
 
OP, that is definitely a nice score. You should've gotten them all as even if you couldn't afford to hold onto them, you could have immediately turned them for a profit at any coin dealer (even if they were paying significantly less than market value).
 
Forgot to update I guess I* went back following week and the lady said the rest went to a regular so knowing what I no now dr detector I am kicking myself lol. :tongue3:
 
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH nice grab on the 10 dollars worth but the hole bundle would been sooo sooo sweettttttttttt... man nice finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom