What's new

✅ SOLVED Help with ID please Marked US

Goldstar1

Full Member
Joined
May 22, 2010
Messages
222
Reaction score
296
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Goldbug Pro ,
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any ideas on what this is , its from an old mining camp 1890s era , its about 1 1/4 " across, my guess is some part of a locking mech. but?
Thanks for any help.
 

Attachments

  • P4171145.webp
    P4171145.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 96
  • P4171147.webp
    P4171147.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 83
I agree, part of a padlock, WW 1 era I believe

il_570xN.567743222_7306.webp
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Thanks , That was fast ! anyone know why it was marked US ? was it government issued ?
I found another lock side plate "Champion 6 lever " a few feet away.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the help :icon_thumright: , now that I know what it is , I was able to find quite a few threads on it . Not government issued or anything just a mailorder or hardware store lock probably between the 1890s and 1910 fits right in with the time frame of everything else found there.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom