What's new

Help with identifying flat button

pursuit

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2010
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
ohio
Detector(s) used
whites v3
Hello everyone, today I have a button with a broken shank,flat face and has design on the back only....... need to find out age and manufacturer if possible. There is no writing. And is about 1" in diameter
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20110528_183100.webp
    IMG_20110528_183100.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_20110528_183024.webp
    IMG_20110528_183024.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 720
  • IMG_20110528_183119.webp
    IMG_20110528_183119.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 316
I have found a few of those as well. I believe they are late 1700's to mid 1800's.
 
Thank you for the reply. The site which this come off of seen alot of activity in the early 1800s . A manufacturer would be nice to know yet...... anyone?
 
Me too! I dug one of these last week and am trying to figure it out. If I find anything I'll post it here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom