StevefromMissouri Sr. Member Joined Jun 26, 2008 Messages 279 Reaction score 388 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 9, 2019 Thread Owner #1 Hey everyone, we are vacationing in Brandon, Minnesota. And we found this tooth in one of the Lakes. We are curious what kind of animal it is. It appears to be pretty darn old.
Hey everyone, we are vacationing in Brandon, Minnesota. And we found this tooth in one of the Lakes. We are curious what kind of animal it is. It appears to be pretty darn old.
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 9, 2019 #2 I used to know...cow molar?
Kray Gelder Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2017 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 12,562 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgetown, SC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 9, 2019 #3 Smokey is right. Cow molar.
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 9, 2019 #4 If I'm right that's retrieving old brain info from the late 1960's when I was part of the local archaeological society!
If I'm right that's retrieving old brain info from the late 1960's when I was part of the local archaeological society!
SWINGER1969 Full Member Joined May 11, 2019 Messages 193 Reaction score 646 Golden Thread 0 Location Morristown,Minnesota Detector(s) used garrett at max, bounty hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 11, 2019 #5 Looks like cattle tooth i think your to far south for moose
Mekong Mike Hero Member Joined Jul 22, 2013 Messages 741 Reaction score 704 Golden Thread 0 Location Vietnam, Saigon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 11, 2019 #6 Cow tooth. I used to find them when I was a kid. Brings back memories.
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 11, 2019 #7 Yes, lots of memories.
StevefromMissouri Sr. Member Joined Jun 26, 2008 Messages 279 Reaction score 388 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 11, 2019 Thread Owner #8 Thanks for taking the time to help! Much appreciated....
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 18, 2019 #9 Creepy looking