What's new

Help with ring.

EC.Mason

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
676
Reaction score
1,041
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a gold ring today with the inscription TCJ110K. I know what the 10k means, but what is TCJ1? I have tried ton post a picture but it won't let me load them. Any ideas on the company or time frame for this ring?
 
The TCJ1 is probably the makers mark. Hopefully you will be able to post some pics. Neat find :)
Breezie
 
Upvote 0
third picture.webp
 
Upvote 0
I finally got a picture to upload. Any ideas on age or who made it?
 
Upvote 0
Other than what I have already posted, the style is called a 'signet' ring and was usually engraved with the wearer's initials. They were popular rings for men during the 1940's, and made a comeback in the 1960's for women, especially pinky rings. I still have mine from the 1960's, and it is engraved. As far as the inscription is concerned, I still think it is the maker's mark. Breezie
 
Upvote 0
I'm with Breezie on this one!..........you go girl!!............HH
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom