What's new

Help with type of machine

RelicMedic

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
1,632
Reaction score
3,078
Golden Thread
1
Location
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey folks. My cousin is into gold prospecting, and wants to get into relic hunting also. He currently does not own a detector but would like a machine that hits well on very small gold and well as performing well in the fields. I know there is no way he could afford the ATX. What would you guys suggest? We appreciate your help. Thank you in advance.
 
Steve Herschbach has a site called detectorprospector.com It is a little dated, but it has some useful information and a section where he looks at detectors. You could also try the gold prospecting forum for advice. Steve also posts on this website.

I have a Minelab 705 and I have heard good things about it picking up gold, although I haven't used it yet for that purpose. I will have to schedule a trip in the upcoming year.
 
Thank you for your response. I'll check it out.
 
Tesoro Lobo Super Traq; Fisher Goldbug Pro; Whites GMT; Teknetics G2.. Do a little research as there are plenty of choices!
 
Thanks Terry. Huge help!
 
Fisher Goldbug Pro, Tekentics G2, Garrett AT Gold.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom