Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's looking ahead together on 2016

My dog & cat seem to be pleased looking at the new coming year this morning, plus they're sure happy last night has ended. I wish for all of you a good New Year just the same. Normally I'm fast asleep at the midnight hour, but Ollie got all in to the New Years celebration sprite when the neighbors began with there fire works and that sure got me out of a deep sleep. They had some big boomers, getting Ollie all up tight and barking through the house.

Attachments

• ollie and riz.jpg
    ollie and riz.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 67

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yep I had a similar problem with all the fireworks in the neighborhood but you can't blame them its a great new year. Happy New Year.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yep I had a similar problem with all the fireworks in the neighborhood but you can't blame them its a great new year. Happy New Year.

They're sure happy it's all over. My little dog shook for an hour or more over all that. I don't even know where the cat hides in this house.

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just glad it's over, not a fan of the new years eve party, I wanted to go fishing but that was a no no from the wife.:laughing7:

Best Wishes Tam to you and your loved one's in 2016.:occasion14:

SS

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just glad it's over, not a fan of the new years eve party, I wanted to go fishing but that was a no no from the wife.:laughing7:

Best Wishes Tam to you and your loved one's in 2016.:occasion14:

SS
And same to you and all of those you love. Can't wait to see what fantastic things you'll be pulling out of the ground this coming year. I hope it's the kind of find that makes the world news.. :thumbsup: That is if you haven't already found it and just not telling anybody about it.

Last edited:

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And same to you and all yours. Can't wait to see what fantastic things you'll be pulling out of the ground this coming year. I hope it's the kind of find that makes the world news.. :thumbsup: That is if you haven't already found it and just not telling anybody about it.
I have lost interest in detecting mate, not been on a field since March 2014.:sadsmiley: But I will get back and soon, then just watch this space.:thumbsup:

SS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread