What's new

Hey Im new to this and Im going on my first treasure hunt tomorrow.

EMIN3M

Greenie
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Queens, NY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey I'm new to this and I'm going on my first treasure hunt tomorrow.

I'm going to the beach for my first treasure hunt and I was wondering if anyone can give me any tips or pointers.
 
Upvote 0
Dig every target sound

I wish you good luck

Lorraine
 
Watch what the people are wearing . Work the beaches where you see gold and silver users . Watch what the are doing . Are they playing in the water ,on land playing volley ball , or sitting in the shallow waters edge with small kids ? Where are the crowds that are most likely to lose the gold? Then focus on those areas. Good luck and most of all have fun..:happysmiley:
 
Have fun and enjoy your time out also. You will develop your own techniques after some practice.

Best of Luck!

Pete
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom