What's new

Hi all

MB45

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2023
Messages
51
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
3rd Rock from the Sun
Hi all, shadow watcher for some time now. Decided to join . Can someone tell me where i can find the rules for the site? Thank you.
MB45. I found it. Never mind
 
Last edited:
Hi all, shadow watcher for some time now. Decided to join...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
 
Welcome to the neighborhood!
 
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
Thank you. I will check it out.
 
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat::occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome, I hope to see some of your finds soon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom