What's new

Hi Cheese !

blueskyminer

Full Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2015
Messages
179
Reaction score
300
Golden Thread
0
Location
Desert Southwest
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Woody modified Gold Monster 1000, GPX6000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have always wanted to post some of my marble finds but have never got around to it. I always put them in an old jar and take them with us when we sell at a flea market, they always sell. Here are some recents, I hope Cheese can ID them for me....thanks in advance.
 

Attachments

  • P4100001.webp
    P4100001.webp
    508.5 KB · Views: 124
Hi Dsrtdwg1!

You have a mix of new and older marbles there.
I can't tell what all of them are by one photo, 1-3 have a good chance of being from the '30s and later. 4 is a clearie, 5 is an asian cateye, 6 might be an older slag from the 20s or 30s. 7-10 all appear to be modern ones from Vacor and maybe Imperial (mexico and china).
Fun finds!
 
Last edited:
Thanks for your time and sharing your knowledge.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom