What's new

Hi Folks; Barker here. I still have not heard --

BARKER

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
2,217
Reaction score
1,805
Golden Thread
0
Location
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a single word from that Miramax guy that wanted to film a TV series. I guess I scared him away. Truth does that sometimes. I said I would let you all know "everything" about this proposal and I meant it. This is the first of my posts on this one subject ok.
PEACE:RONB :cool:
 
Nah Barker you didnt do a thing.These people do it to themselves by coming in here.I'm sure max felt mighty unwelcome here,as he should of:laughing7:
 
Red remember Miramar is a member here and deserves same respect as any other member here..

Everyone deserves to feel welcome here when they first come.....






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 
Of course they do TH,I fully agree but,so far every person who has come in here to promote a new show,look for people,has only joined to promote the new show and to look for people.After all is said and done they quietly disappear never to be heard from again.I guess you could call them very short timer members.Theyre here for week,if that,then POOF all gone.
 
That doesn't matter Red as long as they post by our rules while here...






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 
Hi Red James Cash; I DO understand and --

Of course they do TH,I fully agree but,so far every person who has come in here to promote a new show,look for people,has only joined to promote the new show and to look for people.After all is said and done they quietly disappear never to be heard from again.I guess you could call them very short timer members.Theyre here for week,if that,then POOF all gone.


If that be the case then I will deal with that accordingly. I fully intend to make sure that this show is run by the books so to speak. As I've said, My first concern and love is for the Treasure Hunting Community as a whole. I will not stand and watch that be impuned ok. I fully plan to take a "very" active role in making sure this happens the way it should instead of like those other jokes that have only serve to embarrass andv insult our Community ok. With that said, I will keep everyone fully informed ok. Thanks. PEACE:RONB
 
If that be the case then I will deal with that accordingly. I fully intend to make sure that this show is run by the books so to speak.

Go get em Barker,set things right.
 
Yea Barker!!!! Thanks for keep'n it real!
I think you maybe right about the truth scaring 'em.

RCJ- what title do you think we should give the poof! crowd?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom