azdirtdigger

Feb 23, 2012
AZ Native. Now travel fulltime across this beautif
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I travel full time with my wife. I have been detecting for more than 30 years. It is my primary hobby in retirement. I detect every chance I get. Whenever possible with people in the areas we travel to. I have met and hunted with some great people this way and made some cool finds.
We will be in Spearfish SD May and June this year. I would love to meet up with local MD'ers for hunts while I am there.
I am interested in old coins, but nugget hunting would be a new challenge. I use a CTX 3030 and a Equinox 800.
If you are in the area and interested in plugging in with a traveling detectorist, hit me up. I have made some good friends this way. This hobby is special and the people I have met have been great. Some I hunt with whenever I pass through.

dute

Tenderfoot
Mar 10, 2018
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm IV with 9 inch spider coil
Contemplating getting an AT Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lucky you, not buried in snow right now! My husband and I both metal detect, and plan to be in Spearfish mid June for a week.

HOOAHEXTREME

Apr 27, 2012
Rapid City, SD
Detector(s) used
Minelab Gold Monster 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I would have seen this thread earlier in the year. We could have been finding treasure up here.

wildpig

Jul 25, 2015
Eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350, Garrett AT Max, AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am going to be up in the Custer, SD area next week. Any ideas on where to detect? Don't mind driving a little.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread