What's new

Hi

GKissel

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 22, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverview, Fl
Detector(s) used
Manicore & Mindlab Equinox
Hi, I’ve been beach detecting for about 3 yrs and I love it! Recently got my Manicore and enjoying that. I’m near Tampa, FL and so have a number of beaches. I’m on a Florida metal detecting site & post finds weekly. Looking forward to diving in to this site! Happy hunting
 
Welcome to our neighborhood!
 
Hi, I’ve been beach detecting for about 3 yrs and I love it! Recently got my Manicore and enjoying that. I’m near Tampa, FL...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: FLORIDA for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome! Nice detector you got yourself. I hear the manticore is great on chains. Hopefully it will suck some up for you at the beach!
 
welcome to Tnet .. .. .. .. :hello:
 
Hi, I’ve been beach detecting for about 3 yrs and I love it! Recently got my Manicore and enjoying that. I’m near Tampa, FL and so have a number of beaches. I’m on a Florida metal detecting site & post finds weekly. Looking forward to diving in to this site! Happy hunting
Welcome!!
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome to a very fine forum. This forum will aid you a LOT !!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom