diggingthe1 Silver Member Joined Feb 11, 2015 Messages 2,777 Reaction score 6,887 Golden Thread 0 Location Victor, CO...City of Mines Detector(s) used Minelab EQ800, Ex2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2021 #1 I found this in a Colorado mining town. Hopefully you can tell the size by the pictures. I'm sure curious!
I found this in a Colorado mining town. Hopefully you can tell the size by the pictures. I'm sure curious!
Mud Hut Gold Member Joined Apr 23, 2014 Messages 7,918 Reaction score 6,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2021 #2 LOTS of those things have been found, but I don't know they have been definitively identified. Upvote 0
diggingthe1 Silver Member Joined Feb 11, 2015 Messages 2,777 Reaction score 6,887 Golden Thread 0 Location Victor, CO...City of Mines Detector(s) used Minelab EQ800, Ex2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2021 Thread Owner #3 I figured they would have been posted on here. Thanks Mud Hut!!! Upvote 0