What's new

Hit The Beach after High seas

tigerlilly

Greenie
Joined
Jun 25, 2014
Messages
19
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCN0987.webpfound a v nickel 1914 ..my first V.beach has been good to me .Pat
 
Last edited:
Upvote 6
Whoa! You might want to check that V Nickel again! If it is 1914 you have a missing one. Records show that there is ONLY 4 accounted for. They are worth no less than a $million$. I would almost bet that if it is a 1914 and it really good shape then it is a counterfeit.
 
Maybe a Picture so we can verifi
 
Uh, there were only 5 1913 V Nickels known. This would be the first 1914 ever heard of.
 
Ya they stopped in 1913....
 
Uh, there were only 5 1913 V Nickels known. This would be the first 1914 ever heard of.
My mistake....I couldn't remember if it was 1913 or 1914, but I knew it was one of the two years and of course the 1914 does not exist in the V Nick. Rarest coin of the 20th century!
 
The nickle is sea rough I will try to take a picture . looks like the cut of a 4.Pat...............That would explain why I could not find the 14 ...I am not getting excited .....I am sure it not worth anything
 
Let me tell you what i am pulling from that beach ,clad ,copper coins, buffalo nickel cant date ,Indian penny can date, a coin with a bust on the front looking left perhaps a helmit on back has a box with a four leaf flower dot in the center on top,4 mercury dimes, shell casinings,..I will keep you all posted...Pat
 
My mistake....I couldn't remember if it was 1913 or 1914, but I knew it was one of the two years and of course the 1914 does not exist in the V Nick. Rarest coin of the 20th century!

Well, we all make them, particularly when we get excited. I've made many of them. :occasion14:
 
Wow! Awesome find! Congrats! Sounds like a really awesome beach your searching!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom