What's new

Hit the seaside field with Gio...bayonet??

RelicMedic

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
1,632
Reaction score
3,078
Golden Thread
1
Location
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys. Got to spend a few hours pounding ground with Giothegreek . Had a blast, and was bummed that I had to leave (I'm sure he could tell...I was sulking like a three year old lol) managed some keepers. First up was an old pocket knife, then what seems to be part of a bayonet. It's was stupid crazy deep! Got a couple of LC's, 1917 and 1896. Junk Mary Jane pendant, a cool silver plated finial and a crap ton of 1940+ pennies. It was a good day! He managed some sweet finds as well, but you'll have to wait :yes:





 
Upvote 10
Very nice finds. Really like the bayonet.
 
Two rather old Canadian LC in one hunt is a fine day indeed.
 
2 large and a bayonet that is a good day.
 
Thanks guys. I'm a sucker for big copper!
 
Sounds like a blast of a day, Congrats!
 
Oh it was! I usually hunt alone, so it was really refreshing to go digging with a friend. Not to mention he was generous enough to give me one of his Vicky fishscales. He knew I was wanting a Vicky silver really bad. I'm very grateful
 
Hey now that's a great hunt....and good company too
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom