jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,840 Reaction score 76,281 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 25, 2022 Thread Owner #1 Mount Carmel Item (Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania) 19 Jun 1939, Mon
CreakyDigger Gold Member Joined Jul 23, 2019 Messages 7,159 Reaction score 23,459 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate NY Detector(s) used White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 25, 2022 #2 When I was a kid we were always hobos at Halloween. A pillow under your shirt, old clothes, and a bandana on a stick. Free costume. I can still do that today, but I no longer need the pillow.
When I was a kid we were always hobos at Halloween. A pillow under your shirt, old clothes, and a bandana on a stick. Free costume. I can still do that today, but I no longer need the pillow.
T traveller777 Gold Member Joined Aug 20, 2017 Messages 5,581 Reaction score 17,446 Golden Thread 0 Location East Tennessee Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 25, 2022 #3 jeff of pa said: Mount Carmel Item (Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania) 19 Jun 1939, Mon View attachment 2005642View attachment 2005643 Click to expand... I think I heard of this guy. I believe he at one time lived on the Big Rock County Mountain.
jeff of pa said: Mount Carmel Item (Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania) 19 Jun 1939, Mon View attachment 2005642View attachment 2005643 Click to expand... I think I heard of this guy. I believe he at one time lived on the Big Rock County Mountain.