dognose Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 4,563 Reaction score 13,168 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F70 Sep 5, 2025 #1 Seen in the Hocking Hills visitor center Sand Cave Our cabin at the Hocking Hills state park Upvote 0
F Fred250 Hero Member Joined Jun 30, 2018 Messages 559 Reaction score 502 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 5, 2025 #2 Thank you for taking the time to make this post and all the others you have done in tha past. I really enjoy all of them and have missed them lately.
Thank you for taking the time to make this post and all the others you have done in tha past. I really enjoy all of them and have missed them lately.
newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,906 Reaction score 36,454 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 14, 2025 #3 I love the Hocking Hills. A very beautiful part of Ohio. Thanks for the post.