What's new

Hollow cone shape small

Barrydang

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Messages
297
Reaction score
1,160
Golden Thread
0
Location
alabama
Detector(s) used
minelab, fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s copper or brass it’s hollow with 2 holes for a pin to go through with a ball on the end
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    430.3 KB · Views: 92
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    399.1 KB · Views: 72
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    472.9 KB · Views: 76
Umbrella or parasol rib tip.
 
Upvote 0
My first thought agreed with Matt!
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
ThNks for the replies sure one of those two is a winner.
 
Upvote 0
Hell if Terry thinks its cool its cool!
 
Upvote 0
I thought bolo tie end when I first saw the item but I agree it could be either one.
 
Upvote 0
Looks like we now need a vote. I'm leaning towards dozer dan's submission.
 
Upvote 0
I don't think bolo tie ends have holes for attaching them.

Parasol or umbrella rib tips have holes so the fabric can be securely attached to take the stress of tight stretch when the umbrella is open.

CWF-1947-347-detail.webp
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom