What's new

Honest Value on Garrett DTA X 550

Catinkansas

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wichita, Kansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have own for the last five years a Garrett 550 with 8 inch & 12 inch crossfire II coils, and headphones. Has some scratches, but works great. What price range should I be able to sell it for?
 
My son who is 14 has a GTAX550. He says it's too heavy and likes his Tesoro much better. You might get $300 for it if you are lucky.
 
I see a used one offered on eBay for $219. There is a second on described as a "demo floor model" and they are asking $425. I'll be very surprised if they get that much for it.

Storm
 
I see a used one offered on eBay for $219. There is a second on described as a "demo floor model" and they are asking $425. I'll be very surprised if they get that much for it.

Storm

I decided to try and sell on craiglist. I asked for $275, ended up getting $267. Thanks for the info.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom