What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Horse tack?

demano

Full Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2020
Messages
130
Reaction score
605
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
AT MAX
Garret carrot
Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found on 1870's farm, curious if anyone can place this, is this part of a hitch set up or off a wagon? Thanks for any help.
 

Attachments

  • 20221114_133007.webp
    20221114_133007.webp
    359.4 KB · Views: 127
  • 20221114_132859.webp
    20221114_132859.webp
    608.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 20221114_132943.webp
    20221114_132943.webp
    312.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 20221114_132910.webp
    20221114_132910.webp
    247.7 KB · Views: 72
Looks like a ghost rig🤘😁
Found on 1870's farm, curious if anyone can place this, is this part of a hitch set up or off a wagon? Thanks for any help.
Added: Now I can see, my eyes musta been closed🤘
 
Last edited:
Upvote 1
What does the back of it look like?
 
Upvote 0
It is part of the frame from an older driving saddle similar to this one. I have to run out real quick , but if nobody posts one before I get back, I will post one on my return.View attachment 2055506
Thanks for the info, Is it the center loop on the top?
 
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom