What's new

horsehunter and his coffee

horsehunter

Greenie
Joined
Jul 30, 2018
Messages
18
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WWWOOOOHHHOOO!!!!!! hey it works!!!! I finally got it to work. I'm somebody now.Just don't get too close to his coffee and you'll be ok. Not that he will bite or anything but you wouldn't want to get any on you.It is rumored that his coffee can power a small city for days from just one cup.Ok i'm done for now by
 
OK. Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi.
 
Woooo hooooo it sure did
 
Welcome to tnet also
 
I'm a-scared. 😰
 
Oookayyy....coffee is good...I like coffee, I drink coffee every day...drinking some Horton's right now as matter of fact. Maybe you could back down to three pots a day or switch from espresso...lol. And btw, I'm interested in a pound of that coffee!! Ddf.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom