What's new

horseshoe looking things

lost crow

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2011
Messages
251
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
I found these things at different places a few years ago.

They look familiar but I can't seem to place them.

any ideas would be appreciated
 

Attachments

  • io.webp
    io.webp
    47.3 KB · Views: 264
I found one like your smaller ones. Couldn't figure it as a heel plate, so I am waiting with baited breath to see what your answers are. They do look very much like horseshoes in their construction, except for the cross bar.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the info Creskol. I'm with HPD why not leg shackels or something cooler like that. lol
 
Upvote 0
I guess I am going to trash my rusty old pipe hanger. Unless, of course, I take up pipe smoking! I could see a large rack of hanging pipes, just like a rack of hanging wine glasses. Maybe there is some smoke in my future!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom