Coinstar magnet
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2020
- Messages
- 4,451
- Reaction score
- 10,339
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Beverly Massachusetts
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro compadre
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
LOL I guess I hover at our local Wal-Mart coinstar, while my wife shops I sit in the pick-up waiting and I park strategically so I can see the coinstar and after each use I go in and check it. I am either a hoverer or a coinstar stalker I don't know which.
I might change my moniker to coinstar stalker. Good one 
Nice!!! Congrats!!!Stopped at my local coinstar after work this afternoon and saw the coinstar being used so I stared at my phone for a short while....the dry spell finally ended...retrieved a 58 nickel out of the bunch...
I did find a roman coin once....a very nice imitation of one.*sigh* Not a single 19th century gold sovereign or ancient roman aureus 😞 perhaps next time.

after my arrest, I can no longer come within 100' of a coinstarStopped at my local coinstar after work this afternoon and saw the coinstar being used so I stared at my phone for a short while....the dry spell finally ended...retrieved a 58 nickel out of the bunch...