UNCLENICK said:It truly does suck this whole mess out there. From the marine life, plants, beaches and people all affected, I'm very sorry and wish I could do something to help. How are you guys/gals doing as far as detecting? Safe diving, and hh.
Nick
sphillips said:Couple of links to a sad commentary on what some think is acturally going on. This could very well be much worse that we all know:
http://www.opednews.com/articles/B-P-Halliburton-and-Trans-by-Chris-Landau-100611-452.html
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2010/06/evidence-points-to-destruction-beneath.html
If you cannot open, copy and paste
Steve

FISHEYE said:I just canceled my vacation to Pensacola beach.Now BP owes me Big $$$.
Vacation Losses
http://www.bp-claims.org/?gclid=CKmGgsz2uKICFROdnAodU3ZP6A
?!!!!!! He needs his ass beat...As do others who wanted the job done as fast as possiable without a care for saftey. Now we are screwd. This is huge...beyond huge. Florida is a special place, the keys, etc... Now look at it.. Also the southern borders of the other states hit too. It just makes me sick, outraged. This isnt the 60's, its 2010 why is this stuff happening. People just dont care. Total human error, or just shear laziness. Its total b.s.