What's new

How cold were you Tuesday morning.

Inspector

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
3,343
Reaction score
5,608
Golden Thread
0
Location
Finger Lakes Region, Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, w/6", Simplex+WHP, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Toltec, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tuesday morning (2/24/15) was -18f. there were two local communities @ -20f in S. central NY. With all the cold we've had the frost won't get out of the ground until June. The bright side is that I'm getting the hunting season all lined up with prospects.
 
-11* here in southeastern Indiana.

Wade
 
It was just zero here this morning. Cold enough. We must have about 4 inches of ice with snow on top and expecting more. It is not going anywhere either. Nothing above freezing in the next week.
 
I had -16 this morning heading to work at 5am... New record for Mt. Pocono too...
 
23 below zero at 4am today--------brutal
 
64 degrees when I left for work... Actually had to drive all day with both windows down, cuz my AC needs to be recharged....hopefully my fleet mechanic will take care of me in the morning...gonna be low 80's till a cold front comes in on Thursday, bring temps back down to the 70's.
 
Here in Massachusetts it was -5!
 
Here in the Blue River valley in Summit County, CO, elev. 9100ft., it was 6 below at sunrise, with no wind. Which is pretty warm for us at this time of year, and great. When it's 30 and 40 below up here, you talk to somebody and your words freeze in the air, so you have to take the words inside by the fire and thaw them out before you can hear them. A simple conversation can take as long as two weeks to complete in that type weather. (yes I'm jokin and I stole that, but the old time miners would like that and swear what I said was true.)
 
Last edited:
64 degrees when I left for work... Actually had to drive all day with both windows down, cuz my AC needs to be recharged....hopefully my fleet mechanic will take care of me in the morning...gonna be low 80's till a cold front comes in on Thursday, bring temps back down to the 70's.
Was in Orlando the end of last week and it was COLD! Although, when we left Sun. it was pretty nice.
 
32* with ice on my hood and windshield. But back to 70 soon and then hotter. Nice break from a/c weather here in San Antonio.
 
image.webp
This doesn't show the wind. I live on the coast and it always blows
 
Everybody hates you now BigWavwDave. Was 12 here in Missouri this A.M. The highest low we've had in about a week.
 
A balmy -12°F here. Wind chill was something like "all exposed flesh comes off".
 
P!$$!ng ice cubes in the snow...while watching birds Pecking stones then jumping on the sparks for the last week here ;{)
 
Sunrise,southern states look better all the time.


GOD Bless

Chris
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 87
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    165.9 KB · Views: 64
-26 on my truck thermometer at 7:00 am here in Northeast PA. Coldest I have seen.
 
This.
 

Attachments

  • 3de82683e68563a090dca5fdf893aecc6dc129e040a49534469e3d6eefb981f8.webp
    3de82683e68563a090dca5fdf893aecc6dc129e040a49534469e3d6eefb981f8.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 59

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom