What's new

How do you hip or chest mount a cz3d?

steveo40

Jr. Member
Joined
May 10, 2014
Messages
39
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Hi, I am looking for ways to hip or chest mount a fisher cz-3d. Does fisher make a harness for this? Thank you
 
To hip mount I just run my belt through slots on the bottom of the unit. Easy shmeasy! Never tried to chest mount it.
 
I have a tool pouch that I use. It has one compartment almost exactly the size of the controls , & another for finds. I use a military pistol belt with it. I have a small hole in the bottom to pass the coil wire through. I keep my pin-pointer & anything else I need on the belt , too.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom